Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Day 16: GO CUBS!!!

Woo!
 
So we saw our first baseball game last night, and I have to say it was quite a strange experience.  Firstly we still donlt know the rules of the game, and secondly it doesnlt seem to matter much cos everyone in the stadium doesn't even seem to pay attention to the game itself, just to the beer, hot dogs and pretzels!  yum!  It was kinda coincidence that we even made it to the game cos during the day I went up the magnificant mile again to look at the massive mals they have here and saw a really awesome club jersey that was like some classic re issue of the chicago cubs.  UNlucky for me was that they only had it in medium, which being in America, comes up like a large.  If there's one thing that gets me going is having something that I half like being sold out, and that just spurred me on to scout around pretty much every sports store in the city looking for a smaller size.  No luck really and so in the official Cubs store I was told they had a game that evening...and another store up north at the stadium.  Hehe, materialism aside we went up there to see the game which was actually a great atmosphere and well still didnlt find thejersey i wanted.  poo.
 
Anyways, in 3 hours we fly to Denver and seeing that we probably wonlt have internet during our drive across the rockies and grand canyon, I thought I'd drop you guys a line before we headed out.
 
Take it easy!
John.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home